The Python Post
- What category are you entering the animal in.
- A small comment about the animal.
- All entries must be your pic of a snake that you own.
- All entries must be
calendarquality pics. No tub shots. Think top notch quality.
- All entries must be a minimum 225 dpi.
- Submissions are open until 11/01/16 @ 12am, EST.
10. Rough scaled python
In the next episode of MPR, Dan Mulleary from DM exotics joins us.
We will be speaking about all of the cool species that Dan works with, including scrub pythons and white lipped pythons.
We will also talk about Dan's many trips to the Indonesian farms and the future of DM Exotics.
You can check Dan out the website and YouTube. Follow the links down below.
Date : 9/6/16
Time: 9 pm EST
Keith McPeek is back for another episode of MPR. This is one you won't want to miss. Keith will be talking about how his view of the hobby and how it is changed for him through his years of keeping and breeding reptiles. Keith is one of the most impressive people that I have come across in the reptile hobby. He always has a well thought out approach to how he keeps and breeds his animals. He is one of the guys that really trys to figure out how the car engine runs as opposed to just looking at the paint job.
In episode #215 we are joined by Steve Katz from SBK Reptiles.
- The higher tier breeders weren't always the higher tier breeders. They had to put the work in to get to that level.
- If you had a choice between buying from a known breeder or a new guy that you never heard of, where would you buy your animals from?
- Do something different then what everyone else is doing. Stand out! Don't buy all your snakes from one breeder or you will be just copying the breeding's that they are doing and how do you think you'll be able to compete with the guy that started or refined a project, There are so many directions that you can take your pairings in.
- Do what you like and not what the current trend is. Be a trend setter not a trend follower because by the time your pair is ready to breed the trend maybe different.
- they make incredible snakes.
- Two, because they did what they wanted to do and didn't follow trends or worry what someone else was doing.
Its that time of year a again, Carpet fest time. and for the 4th annual carpet fest we have decided to raise t shirt funds and auction funds to help out USARK
Hello MPR fans!
In case you missed the latest episode of Morelia Python Radio, we discussed ways to promote your reptile business. Here are some links for some further reading on the topic.